|Description||for a mission of an initial period of two months, with possibilty of extension, assigned to one of our customer in Geneva, a huge intergovernmental organisation, we are looking for a Secretary|
|Date de Départ||19.06.2017|
• run test cases related to the Electronic Application Form;
• transfer data from MS Word/PDF documents into a predefined MS Excel file and convert data into HTML format, including image upload using a rich text editor;
• maintain travel plans and make mission travel arrangements for professional staff;
• provide general secretariat and logistical support services for meetings and conferences held in and outside Geneva (including reservation of meetings rooms (Geneva meetings), equipment, drafting standard correspondence, reproduction of documents, travel arrangements and follow-up actions, etc.);
• word process, correct and format texts, reports, tables and other documents using various software. Draft standard correspondence in two languages. Complete administrative forms. Update specialized databases and websites;
• create and maintain an electronic filing system, file and archive documents generated or received in the department;
• register incoming mail. Receive visitors and staff and respond to general telephone and in person inquiries. Make appointments and maintain electronic agendas for professional staff;
• perform other job-related duties as required.
(a) Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French, Spanish, German and of other languages would be an advantage;
(b) Good computer skills, including a high level of competence in Word, Excel spreadsheets and Adobe Acrobat X Pro and at least a basic knowledge of HTML;
(c) Ability to work in a team and to work accurately under pressure.
Offre d’Emploi: Secretary