for a remote position, we are looking for a
Guides Scrum team to deliver value incrementally, using best agile practices. Drives the execution of sprints by removing impediments, facilitating agile meetings, backlog reviews, sprint planning, sprint reviews, reporting and day-to-day decision making. Drive retrospective meetings to help the team become more productive over time.
- Train the team on the Scrum framework practices: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review, sprint retrospective. Coach Scrum team members who are new to Scrum/Agile apply the Scrum process and embrace an Agile culture and mindset.
- Organize, schedule and facilitate daily stand-ups, project meetings, reviews and decision-making processes to ensure the successful execution of the services or projects assigned.
- Help to motivate the team focusing on continuous improvement for the team and business. Keep the Protect team outside distractions or impediments.
- Find and work to remove impediments or guide the team to remove these impediments by finding the right personnel to remove them.
- Facilitate internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Allow the integration between the product management and development. Maintain team’s focus of delivering value.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English (speaking and reading comprehension)
- 3+ years previous Scrum Master or project management experience and/or relevant experience within a software development environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks. Strong knowledge of scrum theory, rules, and practices.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Ability to understand and drive toward commitment to deliver the product on time.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- Experience in the development of payment systems.
- Speak Spanish
- Scrum Master Certified
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience.
- Have handled multiple teams simultaneously.