Project controlling and administration officer – 100%
- Communicate with and interact on a daily basis with internal stakeholders and external contractors in order to be fully up to date on the activities and work scope across the sub-projects.
- Prepare detailed and inter-linked working schedules using MS Project for all activities across the sub-projects.
- Establish and maintain a project-wide responsibility assignment database for all planned and ongoing activities.
- Follow up progress of work items with the responsible persons and contractors.
- According to the planned and scheduled work assure the timely issue of work orders to contractors, integrate the orders in the project planning and scheduling, follow up the acceptance as planned, manage all related documentation according to project-internal quality standards in English and French language, follow-up the invoicing, track the budget and payments.
- Analyse ongoing activities to identify non-compliances and schedule slippages, inform project management, discuss with contractors and project management remedial actions, plan mitigation actions and follow them up if necessary.
- Regularly report to project managers on all Project Control and Administrative aspects of the sub-projects in meetings and in written form.
- Follow up from an administrative and financial perspective the work orders to ensure that budgetary targets are met.
- Carry out a project risk management activity on a regular basis including risk analysis, reporting, mitigation measure identification and planning, mitigation measure efficiency monitoring.
- Carry out the change-management process as updates and modifications to project scope, goals, objectives, milestones, deliverables, tasks and assigned entities become necessary.
- To accomplish the above outlined activities, the person will plan and organise technical meetings, identify meeting slots with necessary participants, invite the participants, prepare the agendas, gather all materials required for the meetings, have all relevant project documentation up-to-date for the technical meetings, create summaries and maintain the action list of the project and the sub-projects.
- At least BSc level plus relevant work experience in project controlling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, words, etc)
- Organized, structured, autonomous and proactive
- Team player comfortable multi-tasking and working in a multicultural environment.