Data Conversion Service SA is an agency specializing in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff in Geneva. DCS is recognized throughout Switzerland for carrying out the best recruitments in the fields of IT and administration.
For a mission in an International Organization in Geneva, we are looking for:
Business Analyst– Management Consultant
Fixed term contract 6-8 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: The consultant will assist the Lead Auditor and team members to accomplish various tasks during the course of the advisory.
- Supporting the diagnostic assessment to understand strengths, weaknesses and gap areas of the current local fund agent approach; this will entail
- Desk review activities (review of available documentation)
- Analytical and conceptual analysis to draw insights on specific countries and overall
- Preparing and conducting (virtual) interviews/workshops and document discussions, draw common themes
- Supporting the design and roadmap definition phases to get to an agreed future model and an implementation roadmap; this will entail
- Preparing and conducting (virtual) interviews/workshops and document discussions, draw insights
- Writing reports and facilitating syndication and finalization
- Helping the Lead on various tasks related to project management and stakeholder engagement, analysis, documentation, preparation of materials for leadership review, preparation and facilitation of workshops, etc.
- Review of current local fund agent services and approach to highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Definition of target local fund agent services and any changes/adjustments needed from the current ones
- Summary of desk reviews and analysis of documents
- Preparing Interview guidelines and notes and PPT for meetings/workshops
- Delivering Quantitative/qualitative analysis of survey results or workshop/interview activities
- Working papers and the supporting documents in format agreed with the Lead Auditor
- Delivering Summary of Findings/Observations as highlighted in the tasks section above, according to a format agreed with the Engagement Lead.
- Academic degree in a relevant discipline, e.g., business administration, management and economics, public management
- A minimum of 5 (five) years’ professional experience working in business analysis, advisory
- A minimum of 5 (five) years’ professional experience working in management consulting in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in a team in a remote setting;
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs;
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and integrity;
- Ability to show tactfulness, consideration and respect for others;
- Ability to display cultural sensitivity, and adaptability in interaction with people of different backgrounds.