For a one year mission in an international organization in Geneva canton, we are looking for an:
Administrative Assistant – 100%
From 01.07.2022 to 30.06.2023
- Ensure administrative support for travel organisation, reimbursements, etc.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and events
- Make sure that enterprise’s different rules and procedures are respected and correctly applied in different situations
- Help with office matters: liaise with the relevant services for PC/laptop/GSM change, repair, office furniture, work, etc.
- Organise VIP’s and school visits
- Respond to general project requests
- Prepare invitation letters, documents for visa applications
- Grant physical and computing access
- Act as first line support concerning the visitor’s queries in contact with relevant services inside and outside
- Assist in the preparation, follow-up of documentation and correspondence, including their publication
- Make sure the deliverable reports related to the collaboration agreements are properly stored
- At least 3 years’ experience as administrative assistant
- CFC of commerce or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, words, etc)
- Ease with tech tools/app
- Organized, structured, autonomous and proactive
- Experience in document management and event organisation and coordination
- Team player comfortable multi-tasking and working in a multicultural environment.