For a mission in an international organization in Geneva canton, we are looking for three
Strategic Sourcing Associate Specialist
The Strategic Sourcing team is responsible for the Organization core health product sourcing activities to ensure delivery to meet grant program targets. This includes getting the right products through effective category management, engaging the right suppliers through supplier management, and negotiating the optimal prices through contract management implementation.
|The Strategic Sourcing Associate Specialist provides advanced analytical capacity and modelling to enable the category teams to develop optimal health product and services strategies and support contract implementation. The Associate Specialist enables the tracking implementation progress, the identification of additional value opportunities and robust supplier performance management to manage performance based contract management.|
Job description / Key responsibilities:
- Interprets data, analyses results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
- Supports the collation, analytics and report creation for category strategies, tenders, contract implementation, supplier financial commitments and external partner engagements
- Develops, implements and manages databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Works with category managers to outline specific data needs for each business method analysis.
- Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets relating to business needs.
- Mines and analyses large datasets, draws valid inferences and translates complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
- Establishes and maintains automated data processes.
- Produces and tracks KPIs, develops and supports reporting processes, and monitor and audit data quality.
- Leads the strategic KPI and implementation KPI reporting.
- Liaises with internal and external clients to fully understand data content.
- Gathers, understands and documents detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Designs and carries out evaluation methodology and analyse data.
- Creates data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Provides sector and competitor benchmarking.
Category management support
- Provides advanced analytics for the development and implementation of category strategies, tender evaluations including cost-of-goods analyses and applying different supply and demand scenarios; and supplier performance management
- Leads the identification of sources, gathering, and analysis of category and market supply and demand knowledge to inform category strategy development and implementation including identification of emerging risks
- Supports development of analytics and content for partner and supplier engagements
Market Shaping implementation support
- Identifies and provides analytics to support reporting on progress of implementation of the Market Shaping Strategy
Tool and system support
- Identifies business needs, opportunities, and challenges with regards to category management
Subject to change by the Executive Director at any time at his/her sole discretion.
- Delivery of tender outcomes including corporate savings KPI and other non-savings value and supply opportunities
- OTIF at the manufacturer and PR-delivery levels
- Forecast accuracy
- Operational KPI on PPM spend penetration
Key Internal Relationships
- Other Sourcing and Supply Chain Teams, Grant Management, IT, Finance
Key External Relationships
- Suppliers, other large buyers, WHO, other key partners
- Degree in mathematics, economics, Business management, or procurement related subject
- Advanced IT and analytical skills
- Experience in the procurement analytical role
- Knowledge on the health products
- Relevant demand-side experience in Low and Middle-Income Countries
Excellent oral and written English skills required.
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Analytical (level 3)
- Business (Level 1)
- Finance (Level 1)
- Geopolitical Awareness (Level 1)
- Multicultural understanding (Level 1)
- Procurement & Supply Chain (Level 2)
- Service orientation (Level 2)
- Drive for results (Level 2)
- Collaboration (Level 2)
- Interaction (Level 2)
- Adaptability (Level 2)
Place of Performance: Geneva canton
Start Date: mid-January 2021
End Date: ?