Data Conversion Service SA is an agency specializing in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff in Geneva. DCS is recognized throughout Switzerland for carrying out the best recruitments in the fields of IT and administration.
For a mission in an International Organization in Geneva, we are looking for:
Information Management Associate Specialist
Start Date: 3 May 2021
End Date: 23 December 2021
Job Description :
- Design and deliver business intelligence reports, dashboards, analysis and presentations
- Work with the Specialist, Information Management to structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions and insights
- Work with the Specialist, Information Management to develop new processes and tools
- Collaborate closely with IT on data solutions/analytics
- Create and maintain design and production system documentation
- Oversee, test and validate the integration of cleaned data sets to the corporate data warehouse
- Perform data quality assurance checks to identify and understand data anomalies and improve systems to enhance data quality
- Provide group or one-on-one training for colleagues on reports, dashboards and analysis
- Access and manipulate all existing data sources in the organization to ensure Access to Funding is able to deliver on all information management requests.
- Maintain and update the Access to Funding Data Portal
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly standard reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide technical expertise for the Portfolio Optimization team to enable investment decisions, including data collection, data wrangling, and data presentation
- Fluency in English
- University education in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or any equivalent with a strong quantitative component.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel for data analysis and visualization
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau for data analysis and visualization
- Advanced proficiency in programming language
- Professional proficiency in PowerPoint
- Professional work experience delivering business intelligence solutions for decision
- Experience in performing data quality assurance
- Perform well under time constraints, and management of multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving, design, debugging, and testing skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven record of interacting and maintaining good working relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds
- Attitude of constant improvement
Nous n'acceptons plus les candidatures pour cette annonce. Contactez-nous pour plus de détails.