Data Conversion Service SA is an agency specializing in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff in Geneva. DCS is recognized throughout Switzerland for carrying out the best recruitments in the fields of IT and administration.
For a 3 months mission in an International Organization in Geneva, we are urgently looking for a :
Fund Portfolio Analyst
Start Date: as soon as possible
End Date: until December 31, 2021
Working under the supervision of a Senior/Fund Portfolio Manager (FPM), the Fund Portfolio Analyst (FPA) will collaborate with Country Team members, other internal stakeholders in the Secretariat and external stakeholders (e.g. Country Coordinating Mechanisms (CCMs), Principal Recipients (PRs), partners, Local Fund Agents (LFAs)) to support the effective and efficient delivery of the end to end project management processes for the Country Teams.
S/he will provide operational support to Country Team members by preparing and monitoring workplans and reports, by screening, extracting, compiling and transforming data and information with respect to key processes of the full grant lifecycle.
S/he will be the focal point for the master data management process related to PR, CCM and LFA.
S/he will also collaborate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to identify and adapt solutions to issues related to business process delivery, data management, solution functioning.
S/he will also support the development of effective working relationships and communications for all stages of the grant lifecycle, as well as regional meetings and initiatives between different internal and external stakeholders in the assigned regional and country portfolios. S/he will also administratively handle incoming and outgoing communications of the Country Team, develop and maintain tracking and monitoring systems for internal reviews and feedback as necessary, arrange travel for Country Team members, ensure proper management of electronic and hard copy documentation and any other projects or tasks, as requested
Job Description :
- Receive and process documentation related to the Funding Request process. Submit and manage through relevant corporate transaction, data and document management systems per process requirements;
- Screen and review for completeness, consistency and accuracy of submitted documentation as per applicable guidelines;
- Coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders and external stakeholders (e.g. CCMs, Principal Recipients) the clarification process related to the funding request documents, templates and requirements, conduct initial analysis based on the above review, summarize and flag to S/FPM’s attention relevant issues
- …. More details upon request
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a grant management support role.
- Systems experience particularly relating to the monitoring of grants.
- Secretarial/administrative experience, preferably in an international and multicultural environment.
- University degree in public or business administration, finance or other relevant field or equivalent professional training or self/study work experience.
- good knowledge of applicable grant management guidelines, operational policy and procedures to support CT compliance with them and to be an advanced user of the applicable corporate transaction, data and document management systems
- An excellent knowledge of Spanish, English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.