For a mission in an international organization in Geneva canton, we are looking for three
Associate Specialist, COVID health products and services
The Strategic Sourcing team is responsible for the Organization core health product sourcing activities to ensure delivery to meet grant program targets. This includes getting the right products through effective category management, engaging the right suppliers through supplier management, and negotiating the optimal prices through contract management implementation.
This role provides advanced analytical capacity and modelling to enable the category teams to develop optimal health product and services strategies and support contract implementation. In addition, this role will produce essential analytics, reports and materials for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
Job description / Key responsibilities:
- Acquires data from primary data sources of suppliers (health product manufacturers, Procurement Service Agents (PSAs) and Partner Organizations) and maintain databases/data systems
- Produces, interprets/analyzes and tracks suppliers’ key performance indicators, develops and supports reporting processes, and monitors and audits data quality.
- Develops, implements and manages databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Works with PR Services and Category Team Managers to outline specific data needs for each business method analysis and documents the detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Supports development of analytics and content for partner and supplier engagements
- Provides advanced analytics for the development and implementation of category strategies, tender evaluations including cost-of-goods and/or service cost break down analyses and applying different supply and demand scenarios; and supplier performance management monitoring.
- Based on reporting and performance management needs, iterates and refines supplier reporting to improve both the efficiency of using supplier data and quality of potential insights.
- Leads the identification of sources, gathering, and analysis of category and market supply and demand knowledge to inform category strategy development and implementation including identification of emerging risks
- Provision of high quality, timely analytics and reports
- Prepares the readiness of internal and external engagement materials
- Designs and maintains advanced tracking tools and dashboards
Key Internal Relationships
- Other Supply Operations department teams, Grant Management, IT, Finance,
Key External Relationships
- PSAs and Suppliers, other large buyers, WHO, other key partners
- University degree in public, economics, finance, business administration, procurement and supply chain and other relevant field
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to work well with excel and tableau
- Demonstrated ability to manage big and complex data set
- Experience in the procurement and supply chain analytical role
- Knowledge of health products
- Relevant demand-side experience in Low and Middle-Income Countries
Excellent oral and written English skills required.
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Analytical (level 3)
- Business (Level 1)
- Finance (Level 1)
- Geopolitical Awareness (Level 1)
- Multicultural understanding (Level 1)
- Procurement & Supply Chain (Level 2)
- Service orientation (Level 2)
- Drive for results (Level 2)
- Collaboration (Level 2)
- Interaction (Level 2)
- Adaptability (Level 2)
Place of Performance: Geneva canton
Start Date: mid-January 2021
End Date: ?